The aim of the Carrelet User Guide is to provide a detailed and structured description of each aspect of the system from the end-user's point of view. Other forms of documentation are available on the main Carrelet support page (Cliquez ici).
- Getting Started covers the basics needed to connect to Carrelet and to use the navigation system.
- Globals covers the globals settings, ie settings that affect the whole account, and includes a presentation of the Carrelet theme model.
- Pages covers the settings for individual pages, and includes an explanation of each of the Carrelet page types and the commands that can be used on them.
- Images covers uploading logos, as well as the image library and text-based commands for inserting images.
- Email forms covers... email forms.
- Guest books covers... guest books.
- Referencing covers the use of account and page settings to control meta-tags, which are mainly used by search engine robots.
- Multiple accounts covers issues relating to larger sites consisting of several Carrelet accounts.
- Private Directories covers the password protection of Carrelet accounts.