You will probably spend most of your time within Carrelet editing pages. This section describes the various page-related features of the system:
- General Settings describes the options that override global page layout and appearance settings
- Adding & Deleting describes the options to add and delete pages
- The next few sections describe how to use the various page modes:
- Plain Text, for entering simple blocks of text with a minimum of hassle
- Formatted Text, for adding headings, tables, bold and italic...
- Links, for menu options that link to other Carrelet accounts or other web sites
- Cards for Carrelet's pseudo-database facility
- Forms for the custom form generator
- HTML for using HTML to format the body text, while retaining the overall template structure
- Raw HTML for adding (almost) pure HTML pages
- Formatted to HTML for the Formatted Text to HTML convertor.
The following functions are described elsewhere: